Our Seattle-based Health Practice is actively seeking an Actuary with specialized experience in programs for dual-eligible beneficiaries. In this role, you will have the chance to engage in a diverse range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Work on Medicare Advantage D-SNP bids and Medicaid rate setting
- Provide strategic guidance to health plans and state Medicaid agencies
- Analyze impacts of Medicare and Medicaid policy changes
- Perform healthcare data analysis
- Craft reports to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Manage projects within budget constraints
- Supervise actuarial students in project completion
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, or a related field
- ASA/FSA designation
- 4-10+ years of healthcare actuarial experience
- 3+ years of experience with Medicare Advantage and Medicaid, including programs for dual-eligible beneficiaries
- Demonstrable skills in presenting technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong understanding of the US healthcare system
- Proficiency with Excel; knowledge of SAS and/or SQL is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and in team environments
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Preferred Qualifications (not mandatory):
- R and/or Python
This company is based out of Seattle but this role can be worked remotely from anywhere in the US.
The salary range for this role is $120,000 to $200,000 depending on years of experience, with additional bonuses based on billable hours worked and managed projects. Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan with matching, an Employee Assistance Program, and more.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your updated resume or sent it Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.