Alpha UI Team Lead
Company Summary: The company helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management, and hedge funds. They have been able to create the first open front-to-back platform.
Why this Company: They are delivering next generation infrastructure, and use emerging technologies daily.
- Work independently to analyze, design, develop, test, and debug large and complex software enhancements and solutions within the company's business and technical problem domains including modifications to core frameworks and other primary facilities critical to system operation
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers to turn complex business requirements into working and sustainable software
- Advise senior management on technical strategy and provide mentoring to technical staff of all levels
- Plus more
- 15+ years of progressively responsible professional software engineering experience
- Authoritative experience with modern web frameworks such as Angular 2, React and Vue
- 5+ years working with an Agile development methodology
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field (M.S preferred)
- Paid volunteer time off, Birthday time off
- Commuter benefits
- On-site wellness center
- 401K match
- Retail discounts
- Adoption and fertility assistance
If you have any interest in the role, please apply!