A global leading wealth service provider is seeking an Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) officer. Our client is providing premier service for high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions, and you would become part of an innovative culture and a team that is committed to provide high quality service. You will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Work within the compliance team with a strong focus on AML and Counter-Terrorism-Financing (CTF) as well as
- Maintaining and handling AML and customer due diligence (CDD) alerts.
- Handling initiative and projects related to AML/CTF.
- Develop an AML/CFTP monitoring plan on annually.
- Good knowledge and experience of AML/CTF in banking or insurance.
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and good judgement.
- Strong communication skills and enthusiastic team player.