Client and role summary: They are one of the largest global vendor finance company and they are looking for an AML specialist in their Dusseldorf branch.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure compliance with legal requirements and internal guidelines.
- Assist in preventing money laundering, terrorist financing, and other criminal activities.
- Manage and support special projects.
- Assist in improving internal guidelines and processes.
- Develop and deliver training programs.
- Completed bank training or relevant studies in economics, law, business administration, or a similar field.
- Experience in preventing money laundering.
- Basic project management experience.
- Enjoy working on investigations and have good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel,
- Excellent command of German and English.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Reliable and detail-oriented.
- Open and effective communicator.
- Structured and responsible approach to work.
- Solution-oriented thinking and problem-solving abilities.
For more information, please contact Yagiz Cakmak