This individual will be responsible for all daily, monthly & quarterly activities and related business operations ensuring accuracy and timeliness while adhering to regulatory requirements. They will also essentially be the right hand to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for assisting in the refinement and implementation of processes that will improve client onboarding, performance reporting, and transaction reconciliation based around new and current investment tactics.
Due to the role this individual will be playing in the organization, it is highly preferred that this person comes with prior experience exceeding client expectations by assisting/leading onboarding, the formation of new accounts, as well as assisting financial advisors with business-critical client inquiries.
Some other requirements of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the firm with outside data providers and many different custodians
- Providing additional services to clients by maintaining compliance with policies and procedures
- Keeping up to date with current RIA compliance regulations to identify potential issues that may arise
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience working in the RIA industry
- Strong knowledge of performance reporting systems (Addepar and Salesforce is a plus)
- Experience working with various types of private fund investments (ex. Hedge funds or real estate)