A leading global reinsurance company is looking to bring an Associate Actuary onto their Experience Analysis team. This role will monitor the industry and general population mortality and lapse research. If you are interested in a non-traditional actuarial role, please apply!
- Evaluate data from the company's own internal study, life reinsurance customers and prospects and industry data
- Analyze mortality and/or lapse experience for use in research, assumption setting and for other purposes
- Assist in building and implementing predictive models
- 4+ years of actuarial experience involving life insurance
- Experience with R and/or Python
- ASA or near ASA