We are currently working with a leading International Bank.
They are in search of an Associate/Associate Director to be a part of their dynamic Corporate Banking Team based in Singapore. This is a new Associate/Associate Director opportunity, a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for an Associate/Associate Director from Junior to Mid level to join this International Bank
Responsibilities of an Associate/Senior Associate:
- Prepare Credit Papers and other relevant documents
- Assist and support RMs with their portfolio of clients
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
Requirements of an Associate/Senior Associate:
- At least 3-8 years prior experience in Credit Paper Writing, Credit Monitoring and Reporting, and Relationship Management
- Good deal track record and excellent knowledge of the Corporate Banking products suite
- Ability to Financial Model will be advantageous
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)