We have a current opportunity for a Director, Business Development with a New York based asset management firm. The position is based in New York City, though can be flexible to remote. The annual base compensation is expected to be between $200-250k.
- Drive sales to achieve annual growth and fundraising goals by developing LP relationships throughout Canada and/or the Midwest.
- Develop sales/marketing strategy and product launch plans.
- Reports to the Head of Investor Relations.
- Minimum 3 - 6 years of experience in a business development or supportive role at an asset manager.
- LP rolodex throughout Canada/Northeast/Southeast or mid-west covering credit (structured products preferred).
- Proven track record of success in a strategic sales environment.
- Ability to travel as required.