A Private Equity firm is looking to expand its team with an Associate/Senior Associate. They are located in Miami and New York and focus on consumer, tech, and healthcare. This is a younger firm that has developed quite rapidly and is looking for strong people to grow their career.
- Diligence and execute private equity investment opportunities and transactions across various industries
- Investment sourcing and evaluation including building and managing sourcing channels, deal flow, and helping prioritize transaction pipeline.
- Financial modeling including analysis of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios
- Create investment presentations and transactions memos regarding new investment opportunities
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments
- Participate in fundraising presentations and marketing
- A minimum of 1-2 years of investment banking or private equity experience
- Industry knowledge in the energy sector
- Strong GPA from a top university
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are looking to transition into Private Equity or for a new challenge, please apply!