A top 5 American Investment Bank is looking to add an Audit Supervisor to their Internal Audit Team, covering Finance and Global markets, including Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities, Trading, Profit and Loss, Independent Price Verification, SOX, risk management, operations, and regulatory functions. This is a high visibility role, as a supervisor you would be responsible for developing the Audit plan, mentoring junior staff members, and communicating with key global stakeholders.
They are looking for candidates with 3+ years of experience Auditing in the financial services industry, and the ability to manage projects internally.
- Develop the audit plan, including scope and test plans to effectively evaluate process/business risks & controls
- Perform and document audit services such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing
- Communicate Audit findings to Senior stakeholders both internal and external
- Mentor junior staff members on an audit-by-audit basis
- 3+ years of experience end-to-end Auditing
- Background in Finance and familiarity with Global markets is preferred
- CIA or CPA is a plus
- Strong leadership skills required to mentor junior staff members and lead audit projects