AVP Corporate Credit Risk
Our client, a large international banking corporation, is currently looking to grow their credit team in Frankfurt. The business is currently expanding its market coverage across western and southern Europe and is looking to hire a motivated AVP to provide analysis on portfolios ranging from corporate, financial institutions, project finance and shipping. The team works very autonomously, and the role offers a high level of management exposure, visibility, and the chance to work closely with stakeholders from both front and middle office. The bank is looking for a strong communicator with previous experience in analysing European corporates, as this is the bank's main business area. All reporting and documentation are done in English and there is a lot of interaction with other international, especially London.
Further requirements are:
- A degree in finance, economics, business, mathematics or a similar field
- A minimum of 3 years' working experience in a credit function within a bank, ratings agency or consultancy
- Very good English-speaking skills - another European language would be a great plus
- Experience in working in small teams preferred
- High level of self-motivation
- Very good communication and presentation skills
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply here or reach out to Michael Franz directly - his number is +49 30 726211403.