We are seeking an Assistant Vice President or Vice President Credit Risk Analyst with extensive experience in project finance to join a global corporate banking group at our EMEA headquarters in Frankfurt. In this role, you will manage large portfolios in leveraged finance, transportation and other large projects. You will provide valuable insights and recommendations to senior management regarding credit risk exposure while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. Our team is highly international and rapidly expanding, offering an exciting opportunity to grow your career in project finance.
- Lead origination, structuring, and execution of project finance transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, maintaining strong relationships while identifying new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with risk management, legal, and compliance teams to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal policies.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market trends and dynamics in the project finance industry to identify potential business development opportunities.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members, helping to build their skills and grow their careers.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in project finance with a track record of successfully structuring and executing complex financing transactions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively build and maintain relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail to evaluate and assess financial risks and opportunities.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to guide and motivate a team in a collaborative work environment.
If you have a passion for project finance and want to join a dynamic team of professionals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. For further information, please apply here or get in touch with Sevan directly under +4930166389733.