Are you looking for a company that offers the perfect work life balance within a family friendly, international work environment? Are you keen to work for a secure, professional and stable company? This successful multinational bank is searching for a passionate BI Project Manager to join its Berlin office.
- An international team.
- Emphasis on learning and development with opportunities to help you improve your professional skills.
- Flexible working schedules.
- 30 days holiday (based on full-time) as well as 24 and 31 December as non-working days.
- Additional benefits such as, fruit and salad days, free sports activities.
- Ability to work from home whenever you would like even post COVID.
- A salary up to 65.000 €.
- You will analyze the processes of the bank and translate them into BI routines to optimize and automize tasks.
- You will digitalize the bank and also work hands-on with Web Technologies.
- You offer operational and technical expertise in solution development, enhancement and implementation.
- You will assist in the implementation, testing and acceptance of new systems functionality into production environment.
- You will be in charge of setting up high-quality, effective processes and operations solutions.
- You will be working with other departments, in order to understand the requirements and problems, and create solutions.
Your skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (or equivalent working experience).
- Work experience in the BI field, e.g. as a Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Intelligence Developer, Business Development Specialist, IT Analyst, Business Analyst or similar.
- Familiar with IT project management methods like agile.
- Experience in Web Technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, Web services, etc.).
- English language fluency and conversational B1 German.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with Sophia Beran directly or click apply through linked in. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.