A leading renewable energy company is seeking an experienced Trading Analyst to contribute to their trading teams nationally and internationally.
Some of the Trading Analyst responsibilities are:
- Working closely with different types of oil products, primarily focused on Biodiesel and Biojet.
- Analysis and reporting on fundamental market dynamics/Supply & Demand models.
- Managing pricing for various products, and taking part in counterparty negotiations.
- Having exposure to physical and derivative trading books.
The Trading Analyst should have the following:
- 3+ years of experience in the Biofuel sector.
- Strong team player
- Thorough understanding of Biofuel products.
- University Degree (preferably in a subject such as Engineering, Mathematics or Economics)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Full command of the English Language and knowledge of another language would be beneficial.
- Be willing to be based in London.
Candidates applying for this role should have a thorough knowledge of the global oil markets as well as Biofuel products.
To apply please send a word copy of your CV to:
+44 203 758 8918