- Manage the blockchain system design and supporting infrastructure and deliver the end to end solutions
- Integration of risk metrics and analytics for different crypto portfolios
- Understand and be updated with the latest trends in blockchain technologies
- Do in-depth findings and test existing and new blockchain technologies and trends
- Experience as an engineer/solutions architect/applications architect in blockchains
- Solid knowledge of blockchain technology and development lifecycle
- A plus to have knowledge and experience in either Geth, Solidity, node.js and Truffle, C/C++. Java, Golang, Rust
- Have experience with project management concept
This is a great opportunity to be part of building an important arm in a global bank and work closely with senior stakeholders and founders in the different projects that would support this function.
We invite all candidates who are keen to join, to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)