- Thoroughly researching projects to assess their credibility, technological value and future potential.
- Foster a strong attention to detail when analyzing projects.
- Write and publish research reports on cryptocurrency projects.
- Adhere to company reviewing processes carefully but also recognise other factors that may affect a project's evaluation.
- Interact with project teams and industry professionals to collect information.
- Proactively stay informed about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the cryptocurrency and DLT industry.
- 3+ years' experience of working on a role relating to but not limited to Equity Research, Corporate Finance, Investments, Venture Capital or M&A.
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of existing blockchain projects.
- Strong articulation skills and is comfortable with presenting to C-level management.
- Can handle high pressure and a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other related areas are a plus.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
- Work on-site or remotely