Business Analyst - Tier 1 Global Investment Bank
Location: Chicago, IL (5x Days/Week)
Compensation: $100K+ Base & Discretionary Bonus
One of the premier Tier 1 Investment Banks are looking to assist in their daily integration activities to drive business integration across their newly formed Automated Trading group.
The firm are one of the historic leaders of M&A Advisory, capital markets products and services that can be found across the Fortune 500 corporate, government, and institutional firms. They employ nearly 100,000 individuals across the globe and are offering a unique opportunity to join a new and agile department that are looking to quickly expand within the business.
This individual will be a key-player in daily strategic and organizational activities to help drive business integration.
- Assist with integration activities of the business unit & associated integration-related issues
- Daily SCRUM participation and develop a deep understanding of various infrastructure initiatives and risks associated with the business unit
- Represent the group in design review, change management, and the incident management process
- Assist in vendor management & onboarding while exploring new technology opportunities for the team to leverage or consider
- Assist the team with audit remediation activities and related-issues
- 1-3 Years in a previous business analyst or similar role - Does not require any previous technical experience or financial services experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) with strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Some familiarity with infrastructure technology is preferred (Networking, Systems, Storage, Security) and any programming knowledge is a great bonus to have!
Don't hesitate to submit your application if you feel you could be a good fit!