- Business analysis and project management of enhancements and new application build-outs
- Business analysis of platform improvements, new feature requests, and new workflows in collaboration with internal stakeholders including technology team leads
- Define detailed user requirements and functional specifications for projects of all sizes.
- Partner with development teams on all aspects of the SDLC for pertinent projects
- Participate in the testing process
- Assist support teams with end user training, adoption of new functionality, and stakeholder communications
- Subject matter expertise of the trading workflows, products in scope, application of the limits the order flow, necessary real-time and static market and reference data, and the related data and order models.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Prior experience interfacing directly with trading desks, risk management, and/or compliance within the buy or sell side
- 2-5 years of prior business analysis and project delivery experience within a financial services company
- Strong working knowledge of liquid markets trading and products such as equities, listed options, and/or futures
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Confluence, and JIRA