Investor Relations and Marketing | Hedge Fund
Role: Investor Relations and Marketing
Selby Jennings have partnered with a high performing multi-manager hedge fund that have been performing highly, looking to build. They have particular expertise in liquid global macro investment vehicles, as well as Long/Short Equity, Fixed Income, Systematic FX, Future Indices, Systematic AI, and Crypto Arbitrage Selective global universe around two investment strategies: quality growth/structural decline and cyclical mean reversion
As the Fund is in a 'growth phase' it is essential that the candidate has experience fundraising and is capable of marketing to new investors.
- To Maintain current client relationships whilst actively sourcing and building relationships with new clients.
- To take control of the fund-raising process.
- To build out a pipeline of potential investors that could potentially invest in the fund.
- Travel to attend conferences and meetings with key prospective and existing investors to provide insights to firm performance and broader portfolio.
- To work alongside colleagues on the sales process.
- To have a network of potential clients that have the capacity to invest.
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- To have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- To have experience Selling products, from any background.
Should you meet the criteria above for this opportunity to join a high performing multi-manager hedge fund, please apply directly on this site.