Selby Jennings is working on behalf of a market leading Data Solutions Provider. Here you will work directly alongside the Global Account Director. Here your primary focus will be on new logo acquisitions, effectively managing, growing and enhancing existing relationships throughout the French market.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Identification, prospecting and development of new sales opportunities throughout France
- Effectively leverage existing relationships with the aim to upsell and cross sell within existing accounts
- Deliver/Exceed annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory.
- Proactively driving pipeline volume, accelerating sales cycle and increasing conversion ratios
- Establishment and maintenance of close customer relationships with users and decision makers at all levels of the hierarchy to increase sales and increase customer satisfaction
- Creation and implementation of subject-specific presentations focusing on data solutions
- Careful management and maintenance of customer data in the CRM system
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Working knowledge in a subscription based data / analytics endowment
- Fluency in French is essential
- At least 4 years of sales experience in Financial Markets combined with understanding of products, solutions, structures, trends, work-flows and business models in the financial industry
- Excellent sales skills (identification, development and articulation of proposition / advisory sales) as "Trusted Advisor" at all levels of the hierarchy
- Communicative and contact-strong personality with pronounced presentation and sales skills, entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as the ability to recognise customer needs and to structure comprehensible complex relationships