Our client is a leading international bank actively pushing to expand their institutional FICC business in London. As a result, they're looking for a Business Manager to run its institutional FICC operations in London on a permanent basis. It's an AVP-level role with the opportunity to report to the Head of Financial Markets, Europe and the regional COO team.
- Must be London-based.
- 4-6 years' experience in similar fields is preferred.
- Experience in Sales, Macro (FX, Rates and Commodities) or Credit also desired.
- Operational excellence, project management support for Head of FM and regional COO team.
- Governance and maintenance of Operational Risk Framework.
- Support to Treasury-Markets and CMPS (Capital Markets, Products and Solutions).
For further information about this position please apply.