Join a highly competitive top-tier financial institution that provides investment consulting at the highest caliber of service.
Being a part of this investment consulting firm consists of tackling challenges in programming, data analysis, mathematics, and finance while interacting with research teams where they have the flexibility to come up with new ideas and new technologies to better provide for clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with bug fixes, modifications, enhancements, and database management related to their C#/ SQL Server Windows Desktop and ASP.NET web productivity applications.
Job Responsibilities Include...
- Assisting with bug fixes
- Assisting in modifications
- Enhancements and Database management
- Web Productivity applications
Key Qualifications Include...
- 3-4 years of work experience developing
- Demonstrated ability to produce clean, efficient code in C# and T-SQL.
- Experience in maintaining, completing Windows Client-server and ASP.NET web applications.
- Experience in SWL database design, queries, T-SQL stored procedures, and triggers.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Ability and willingness to take full ownership of assigned tasks and solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work directly with users.
- Ability and desire to work within a collaborative IT team.
- Experience with third-party component technologies.
Offers full benefits!!
If interested, please click the link above for immediate consideration!