- Participate in projects and support delivery of results on time with high quality following R&D standard processes and business needs.
- Able to apply methodologies and analyse results
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally and externally to achieve successful patents
- Maintain and promote safe working environment in compliance with safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain laboratory raw materials and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials/Polymer Science, Physics or related field
- Previous laboratory experience in technology or product development projects, particularly in paint formulation and testing.
- Good understanding of the industry and raw materials
- Experienced with industrial coatings
- Good practical, analytical and laboratory skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.