I am working with a top international bank looking for a Chief Data and Analytics Officer to lead their data and analytics initiatives. This role involves creating and managing data and analytics strategy, fostering a data-driven culture, and leading data innovation, all while ensuring data integrity and compliance with regulations.
- Lead the exploitation of enterprise data assets for strategic and tactical business opportunities.
- Define and execute data and analytics vision, strategy, and best practices.
- Institute an enterprise operating model for data and analytics.
- Foster a data-driven culture, develop talent, and enhance data literacy.
- Drive data-driven innovation and expand research and analytics offerings.
- Oversee data product creation and ensure consistent use of data and analytics solutions.
- Establish and maintain data governance mechanisms.
- Track and quantify the potential business impact of data and analytics.
- Identify new trusted data sources for business value innovation.
- Oversee data policies, architecture, and platform development.
- Ensure data quality and integrity.
- Lead the transformation to automated reporting processes.
- Design queries for data mining and oversee data analysis.
- Develop departmental key risk indicators.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and respond to audits and regulatory requests.
- Organize and lead a data and analytics center of excellence.
- Define team responsibilities and manage a team of data analysts and MIS professionals.
- 15+ years of data analysis and MIS experience, including executive-level roles.
- Proven leadership in cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide data and analytics programs.
- Strong understanding of business objectives, D&A concepts, and industry expertise.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business administration; science technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM); computer science; data science; information systems or related field; or equivalent work experience.