Do you want to expand the IT of a successful medium-sized company and implement strategies for upscaling and change management in the areas of IT Security, Infrastructure, Application Management and Help Desk? Then apply now!
- The opportunity to support a highly innovative company as it continues to grow.
- Work as a sparring partner with top management: CTO, CFO and CSO.
- A secure job with a long-term perspective.
- Develop completely new in-house strategies and put your ideas into practice.
- Budget for further development and conferences.
- Use the option to work remotely in the EU.
- You develop the IT departments from a bird's eye view.
- You act as a strategy consultant for CFO, CTO and CSO.
- You organize growth through smart change management.
- You will develop the strategies for IT and the corresponding teams and present your plans to the decision-makers at the German headquarters.
- You always keep your knowledge up to date, go to conferences and give lectures.
- Relevant experience as CIO.
- Professional experience in leading IT teams in at least one of the following areas: IT Security, Infrastructure, Help Desk, Application Management.
- Professional experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong change management and upscaling experience.
- Ideally, work experience within a relevant consultancy.
- Ideally work experience with software manufacturers.
- Excellent leader and ability to represent interests.
- Positive can-do mentality and a flair for innovation.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Business fluent in English.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Nathalie Zetzmann.