- Establish and maintain relationships with onshore Chinese clients to drive revenue growth.
- Provide clients with market insights and investment ideas related to fixed income and credit products.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute sales strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and regulatory changes to ensure compliance.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and potential clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and prospects.
- Work closely with product teams to develop new products and improve existing ones.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in fixed income sales.
- Strong knowledge of fixed income and credit products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English, Cantonese is a plus.