- To work closely with trading team to issue contract after trade are validated.
- Negotiate contract terms with supplier and customer.
- Draft the L/C format and negotiate L/C terms.
- Handling full set of shipping documents after the vessel completed loading.
- Calculation of laytime and settling demurrage and insurance of shipments handled.
- Follow up the shipment and payment status (including receivable and payable), ensure timely processing of cargo payments and freight payments.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Finance or Business or related field
- At least 5-7 years of experience in handling dry bulk commodities - specifically coal or iron ore
- Extensive knowledge in coal and/or iron ore contracts
- Attention for details and ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner both externally and internally.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Accurate, logical & precise and good team worker, due diligent
- Able to work in a face-paced environment