A leading global digital payments company is looking to hire a Company Secretarial Senior Manager to oversee a full range of company secretarial duties for various entities in the group with a primary focus in Singapore, particularly its digital bank in Singapore. We are keen to speak to qualified lawyers/chartered company secretary professionals who have strong familiarity with banking regulations in Singapore.
- Advise board of directors and other stakeholders on corporate governance requirements and attend to requests from Compliance for information or documents requested for by regulators from time to time；
- Organize and attend to board meetings and board committee meetings, including leading board proceedings, putting together board agenda and taking minutes；
- Optimize international corporate governance framework and ensure processes are put in place to ensure effective communication with different stakeholders；
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- University degree in law, corporate governance or a related discipline in Singapore or other common law jurisdiction;
- Qualified lawyer, or chartered company secretary/governance professional with at least 10 years' experiences acquired from banking, relevant financial institutions, law firms or corporate secretarial firms;
- Familiar with the regulatory requirements of banks in Singapore;
- Excellent communication skills and internal senior stakeholders management skills;
- Fluent in English and Chinese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good team player, well-organized and hardworking with strong sense of responsibility;
- Self-motivated, independent and thrive working in a dynamic and challenging environment.