Construction Litigation Attorney
A highly reputable law firm is looking to substantially expand their construction litigation team! Based out of their Chicago office, the construction litigation associate will be on the forefront of building out this rapidly growing department. This opportunity offers an excellent hand on experience to work closely with clients and stakeholders in a uniquely close environment. You will be handling numerous types of construction projects ranging from hospitals, universities, highways and bridges, underground mines, sports stadiums, high rises and commercial developments. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to fast track their career in construction litigation with a well respected firm.
The Construction Litigation Attorney will be responsible for…
- Claims resolution in state and federal courts
- Insurance claims and recovery
- Litigating payment and termination claims
- Drafting various motions and project labor agreements
- Investigating construction and design defects
The Construction Litigation attorney should have the following qualifications…
- 3+ years legal experience specifically in the construction litigation space
- Previous experience in contract preparation and negotiation regarding risk allocation and insurance issues
- Familiar with discovery and insurance claims
- Must have J.D. and membership of Illinois State Bar
If this position sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply!