Selby Jennings has partnered with a London based, independent investment firm founded over fifteen years ago. The firm has offices in multiple countries and provides investment management and advisory services to its network of global clients.
Due to the firm's growth, are looking to increase their marketing support capabilities. The role is a junior level position and the candidate will work on a diverse range of responsibilities within the firm's marketing team. They want someone to help create and regularly update professional visuals and marketing materials that support and reinforce the brand and business objectives across all platforms.
- Creating, updating and assisting in the production of marketing materials, including design, data checking and integrity and proof reading (e.g. presentations, fact-sheets, commentaries, reports, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with the external design team to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output.
- Design on-brand creative solutions for variety of uses websites, graphics, email templates, social media, campaigns.
- Uploading of documents to the website and maintaining integrity of data feeds.
- Work with the CRM team to improve our email marketing.
- Proactively identify emerging design trends.
The successful candidate will have an interest in the financial markets, as well as the following attributes:
- Highly motivated, organised and detail orientated.
- Demonstrated business acumen with highly developed communication skills (verbal and written).
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working in a small firm with a fast-paced environment.
- Strong qualitative skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently independently and as part of a team.
- Creative perspective to bring fresh ideas.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work on multiple projects/ tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum BA/ BSc degree from a reputable university.
- 1+ years agency or in-house experience.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Premier Pro, Figma.
- Have an interest in finance / asset management.
- Previous experience working in an investment / financial services.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply directly on this site.