Our team is currently working with a Multinational Banking and Financial Services firm looking to grow their U.S. presence and bring on a COO of US Lending and Trade Operations. The role will be based in the firm's New York office.
- Ensuring sound operational management including timely preparation and submission of accurate strategic plans, COO function operating and capital expenditure budgets.
- Preparing monthly management reports on business operations including accurate reporting and analysis of relevant operational statistics.
- Work within Product and Divisional Strategies for planning including IT, management analysis and execution.
- Ensure supplier arrangements are in line with the firm's Global Sourcing standards policies including sound documentation of third party supplier contracts, leases etc.
- Manage the Accounts Payable function, including Staff Expenses, within the relevant Group Policies.
- Extensive experience in relevant professional position in a bank and financial institution
- Proven experience in managing operations, preparing and executing of operational plans particularly in the Lending and Trade Operations
- Demonstrates accuracy and integrity of figures across financial statements, management reports, STP's and budget
- Ability to identify and effectively report financial conditions to management and respond to regulatory requirements
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with the ability to both lead and influence others
- Tertiary qualifications in Banking and Finance, Accounting and Business is preferred