We are currently partnered with a top tier firm in Washington D.C looking to add a Corporate Development Sr. Analyst to their ADG and IT team. This Corporate Development Sr. Analyst will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining buy-side M&A reps, and working directly with clients and senior leadership.
Corporate Development Senior Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Corporate Development Senior Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking experience. Open to Corporate Development, Private Equity, Equity Research, Big 4 Accounting/TAS.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Senior Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.