Title: Corporate Development Manager
Company Summary: The nation's leading wholesale distributor for industrial supplies is looking to add a Corporate Development Manager to their team in Atlanta. The Corporate Development Manager will be responsible for evaluating and execution of M&A transactions.
Corporate Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Conducting comprehensive M&A modeling, valuation, and financial analysis to inform strategic choices
- Ability to perform financial modeling, due diligence, and deal execution
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients
- Supporting the firms M&A strategy by conducting industry research, valuation analyses, and managing the deal process
Corporate Development Manager requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- 2+ years as an Investment Banking Analyst
- Ability to work with a team but independently as well
- End to end M&A transaction experience
If you are interested in the Corporate Development Manager, then please don't wait to apply.