Corporate Development Associate Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the VP of Corporate Development to develop market strategies and define the role of investments and acquisitions.
- Build out relevant acquisition pipelines and prioritization of potential targets.
- Utilize merger models, accretion/dilution analysis, peer corporate models, DCF and LBO modeling to inform strategic decision making.
- Create presentation materials for deal analysis, bid reviews, board of director and management updates.
- Review and redline legal and commercial contracts to appropriately mitigate deal risk and valuation.
Corporate Development Manager Requirements:
- 2-4 years of Corporate Development, M&A or Investment Banking experience.
- Proven ability to drive deal execution from start to finish, including identifying what risks require additional evaluation or mitigation, and when to walk away from a deal.
- Preferred prior experience within Oil & Gas or Energy transactions.
- Preferred closed M&A deals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this Corporate Development Associate role, then don't wait to apply.