A reputable Insurance and Risk Management firm in Tampa is looking to add a Corporate Development Manager to their growing team. The Corporate Development Manager would have the opportunity to work alongside a lean team and work directly with the Chief Strategy Officer and other C-suite personnel. Coming off a record year, with a full deal pipeline and big ambitions, our client is looking for top performers from strong platforms to drive execution and operations.
Corporate Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Chief Strategy Officer to develop market strategies and define the role of investments and acquisitions.
- Build out relevant acquisition pipelines and prioritization of potential targets.
- Work cross-functionally to prepare the organization to execute acquisition integration activities.
- Engage in private equity portfolio management and investment optimization.
- Identify opportunities for internal organic growth and reinvestment into portfolio companies.
Corporate Development Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of corporate development experience, investment banking, or PE experience.
- Proven ability to drive deal execution from start to finish, including identifying what risks require additional evaluation or mitigation, and when to walk away from a deal.
- Prior experience in dealing with Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Insurance, or closed M&A.
- Successful track record of effective leadership in a fast-moving, high-growth company.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong financial modeling skills.