We are currently working with a leading Real Estate company in Orange County, California. They are considered one of the fastest building homeowner companies in the country. They are seeking a corporate/securities counsel as an expansion hire due to strong performance of their business and this position will report directly to the Chief Legal Officer. You will be working alongside the executive team on influential projects that are related to securities and corporate public offerings.
- Prepare and review securities offering documents for corporate public offerings.
- Draft and negotiate all types of agreements and commercial contracts
- Draft and review annual reports and SEC Filings.
- Prepare proxy statements for annual stockholder's meeting.
- Advise on any compliance and corporate governance matters.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 4-7 years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within a corporate group.
- Experience with Securities and Corporate Governance
- Experience with Real Estate a plus
If you are interested in the Corporate/Securities Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.