- Timely preparation and presentation of credit applications in accordance with bank standard templates and annual reviews on portfolio names.
- Responsible for the management and continued monitoring of an assigned set of assets.
- Close liaison with Relationship Managers and Head of Risk to discuss nature of excess and appropriate steps to regularise account position
- Review all credit requests and assessing risk events of all customers.
- Monitoring of watch exposure and preparation of credit action plans when needed.
- Assess credit risk, structure credit products, financial modelling and assessments via internal models for existing clients and prospects/new transactions
- Carry out a detailed credit review and analysis of the banks portfolios, including existing clients credit needs and general credit reviews.
- Approve credit applications and provide a detailed report to the Senior Risk Officer.
- Prepare quarterly portfolio reports in order to monitor trends in the overall portfolio including rating, utilisation, committed and uncommitted facilities, trading lines and guarantees
- Prepare quarterly report on watch exposures and status of weaker customers
- Provide accounts managers and credit departments outside London Branch with reports on weaker or defaulted clients in London.
- A degree in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Physics, or other science disciplines
- 3-5 year's experience Credit experience in either structured or corporate banking sector
- Experience covering Syndicated Loans (including - term loans, S/C, Revolving Credit, Delayed-draw term loan, Acquisitions etc).
- Previous track record in meeting with clients and senior stakeholders within the business and ability to on-board new clients.
- Experience working with large corporates.