A top hedge fund located in New York is looking to add a mid-senior level quantitative developer. This team will look to use state of the art technology to further expand the companies reach in the financial industry. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment and opportunity for career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct Signal Research
- Create and implement important core components
- Collaboration between team members to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
- Get to solve complex issues within finance and technology
Ideal candidates should possess:
- Strong coding in Python or Java
- Experience in R and SQL
- 3+ year's experience in electronic trading, portfolio and risk management with signal research experience
- Strong knowledge in data analysis, multi-factor modeling and execution optimization
- Growth mindset and ability to solve complex problems
- Master's Degree or PhD in a Quantitative Field preferred
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.