Our client, a prestigious US financial services firm, is looking to hire a motivated, driven, and qualified Cyber Security Risk Manager to act as a second line of defense providing oversight of the firms Cyber Security and Identity Access Management IAM function. The firm has multiple successful lines of business including Consumer Banking, Credit Cards, Mortgages, Wealth Management and Insurance, among others. You will work as part of an Enterprise Risk team where you will be supporting the development, validation and monitoring of Cyber Security capabilities.
The Cyber Security Risk Manager will be responsible for…
- Enhance the efficacy of Risk Management practices by enhancing enterprise-wide Cyber Security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Provide Cyber Security Risk oversight, challenge, and advisory services to key stakeholders in 1st line.
- Develop controls to monitor cybersecurity compliance to change.
- Supporting the enhancement of strategies, tools, and methodologies to measure, monitor, and report Cyber risks.
The Enterprise Risk Manager should have the following qualifications…
- 5+ years of experience within IT Audit or Enterprise Risk with a focus on Cyber Security.
- Bachelors degree with industry recognized certification such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CEH, and/or CIPT.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.