- Cleanse, process, and check the integrity of data for analysis.
- Assist in the development of infrastructure for optimum data extraction, transformation, and loading from a range of data sources using a variety of technologies.
- Assist with data-related technical difficulties with an external vendor and a data scientist. and assist them with their data infrastructure requirements.
- Develop an information security policy and keep corporate data safe.
- Collaborate with data scientists and business professionals to improve the functioning of the data systems.
- Make regular health checks on various systems and perform system backups on a regular basis.
- Control user access and help users with data import/export.
- Assist in the monitoring of various projects' implementation.
- Coordinate with an outside IT provider for typical office IT tasks, such as IT security.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Data Science, Computer Engineering, or other related fields with 2 years of experience.
- Familiar with major AI framework, e.g., TensorFlow, Pyorch, Keras, etc.
- Proficient in SQL and programming languages, e.g., Python, PHP, Java, C++, etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, excellent communication skills .