A very well-established and prestigious private bank is seeking an experienced Data Protection Specialist for their regulatory compliance team.
- You would provide support to the group on the implementation of Federal Act on Data Protection.
- Stay informed with the developments in the privacy laws and ensure that the framework of the bank is up to date with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure a successful development of various initiatives.
- Promote data protection topics internally and train staff.
- 5 years or more of experience in a data protection oriented role in the financial sector.
- Good understanding of IT security topics.
- Very analytical, attention to detail, and experience with working in a changing environment.
- Fluency in English, German is desirable.