I am working with a global, multi-strategy hedge fund in San Francisco, CA that is looking to add either a data scientist or quantitative researcher to join their hypothesis-driven data science research team that combines the most innovative data analyses and quantitative tools with the firm's fundamental research.
- Develop and maintain mission-critical data pipelines and analytical tools that streamline and scale the data engineering life-cycle from ingestion to insight
- Support day-to-day research operations of the team and take part in continuous improvements to research quality by applying creative problem-solving to a wide variety of research questions
- Masters or bachelors required (Min: 3.5 GPA) from a top accredited university
- Extensive experience working with alternative data on either buy-side or sell-side
- Highly skilled in Python and SQL