Be the innovation driver and inhouse consultant for the digitalization of the insurance industry. Enable better business decisions via big data and analytics excellence. Have a great work-life balance due to this part time opportunity.
What my client company has to offer
- Take the opportunity to fundamentally digitally revolutionize the insurance industry.
- Join a startup team within a secure company.
- Work in a highly innovative environment with over 50 data experts.
- Take advantage of a well-established employer.
- Develop new data solutions with massive internal data sets.
- Salary up to € 60.000 for a 50% part-time employment.
- You act as an inhouse consultant and work with senior management to identify potentials where advanced analytics provides added value to the company.
- You continue to develop the analytics area and are responsible for the analytics agenda.
- You manage strategic and operational projects as the interface between insurance practice, data science, data engineering and IT.
- You incorporate the latest findings from machine learning and data science research into the insurance world.
- You are the driver for innovation and change, present your findings and make sure the internal stakeholder utilize the data in the best way.
- You have proven record that you have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of statistic.
- Master or PhD in Statistics or Stochastics. Mathematics or Computer Science with a focus on quantitative methods can also work.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry work experience in the field of statistics and data science.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a consultant in a classic consultant company.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills including ability to handle stress.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% - of course aligned with the Covid situation.
- Business fluent English, German is a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann.