Looking to progress your career as a Data Scientist in a buzzing FinTech start-up? Want to work closely with an experienced CTO who'll provide quick feedback? Have you got the technical skills in Machine Learning to apply to their new portfolio management platform?
This FinTech start-up is searching for a Data Scientist to join the growing Technology team based in Paris, allowing for 2-days remote working. Expansion has come due to the increased amount of business over the last 6-months and so a Data Scientist is needed to lead their efforts to structure, visualise and analyse data. You will have the chance to work across the company and liaise with different stakeholders at a crucial expansion point for the client. The successful candidate will be one with a growth mindset and is keen to be part of a successful start-up!
The following are the desired skillset;
- MSc. in a Scientific or Quantitative Field from a Top Ranked University.
- Proficient in Python & Data Science Libraries e.g Pandas, Sklearn, Numpy.
- Produce clean & high-quality production code.
- Technical Skills in Applied Mathematics, especially in either Machine Learning & Operations Research.
- Excellent communication skills in French & English.