- Join one of the most successful trading companies.
- Work with the top data experts from around the globe.
- Get support for training and personal development.
- Enjoy a highly professional work environment with the drive of a start-up.
- Friday afternoon drinks.
- Opportunity to shape your role.
- Possibility of relocation packages for expats.
- Amazing salary package with great benefits of up to 110.000 € per year.
- Analyze large sets of market and trade data to detect and evaluate unwanted trading patterns, and assess potential risks.
- Combine technology with a good understanding of the regulatory framework to ensure the control framework is up to standard and can continuously improve.
- Design the controls to prevent and detect unwanted behavior.
- Draft the compliance policies and guidance for the firm as well as providing intelligent but practical solutions for the business.
- Interact with regulators and exchanges.
- Acting as a sparring partner with internal stakeholders to make the company even more successful.
- A keen interest in financial markets, trading and technology;
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- A strong affinity for technology and data handling where experience with SQL, Python and/or VBA would be considered a big plus
- An analytical and investigative mind with a good eye for detail
- A pro-active, assertive and results-driven attitude
- Strong sense of integrity and the ability to balance business interests with the need to exercise independent judgment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Law or other relevant academic studies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (required) and Dutch (preferable)
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your current CV or reach out to Eva Sassnick