A top consumer lending fin-tech in the Dallas area is in high growth mode and looking to expand their analytics division. This role would require an individual with a highly quantitative background who has experience using fraud engine decision software, query tools (SAS/SQL), web services (REST/SOAP), and MUST BE PROFICIENT USING PROVENIR. The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills and can work independently or with a team.
- Work closely with the strategy analytics teams, implementing existing and new debt collection strategies
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and develop requirements for strategy rules
- Document all work undertaken in accordance with agreed standards
- Become an internal data expert and assist in the data mapping requirements between the internal systems as well as external data sources.
- Bachelor's degree required (Master's degree preferred) in quantitative background such as statistics, engineering, etc
- Proficient use of query tools (SQL, SAS, R)
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience with decision engine software and MUST USE PROVENIR
- Experience working with REST/SOAP/JSON
- Credit Policy Analyst, Decision System Analyst, Rules Developer preferred
- Health care