Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision, and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Desktop Support Team Lead to join our team and manage our help desk and a team of help desk engineers. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our end users receive timely and effective support for all their IT needs.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the help desk and the support team
- Ensure that all support requests are handled in a timely and effective manner
- Monitor support requests to ensure that they are resolved to the satisfaction of the end-user
- Provide technical guidance and support to the support team
- Develop and maintain support processes and procedures
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the support team
- Ensure that support team members are trained and equipped to handle all types of support requests
- Collaborate with other IT teams to resolve complex technical issues
- Maintain accurate records of support requests, resolutions, and other relevant information
- Communicate with end users to provide updates on the status of their support requests and to gather feedback on the quality of support provided
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in end-user support
- Experience in a team lead or management role
- Strong technical skills in desktop support, network troubleshooting, and software applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Experience with IT service management tools, such as ServiceNow or Remedy, is a plus
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for providing excellent customer service and a proven track record of leading successful support teams, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.