Title: Desktop Systems Engineer
- A tech driven, diversified principal trading firm is looking for a Desktop Systems Engineer to join their Chicago team and support all users across the firm.
- Building, configuring, and upgrading workstations, laptops and mobile devices.
- Evaluating new hardware and software technologies.
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades of desktop managed servers.
- Supporting end users to traders and trading systems.
- Automating administrative tasks for efficiency.
- 2+ years of MEMCM/SCCM administration experience or similar.
- Strong experience with Powershell, Windows 10, MacOS, and Linux support.
- Previous Active Directory support.
- Knowledge of Group Policy management and Intune management.
*This position is hybrid with 4 days in office*
Have a passion for technology and collaborative problem solving? Apply now!