A top global Asset Management firm that leads the market continuously is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their growing team. This client has several billion in AUM and maintains one of the strongest reputations in the world for groups of their size. As a result, they continue to expand their technology group and are searching to bring on the top engineers with extensive Jenkins experience to drive the growth of their cloud offerings. With a strong compensation package and some of the best minds in the cloud ecosystem, you will help to lead the growth and success of the group.
* API engineering and custom integration development
* Ability to face off with key internal stakeholders to understand and guide strategy for the overall business unit
* Implement migrations from existing DevOps tools/processes to new platforms (e.x. Azure DevOps)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent "real-world" IT experience is required
* Knowledge and experience in execution of successful software development efforts using agile methodologies as well as DevOps processes/tools is required
* Strong experience with Cloud PaaS
* DevOps certifications are required (Jenkins, Terraform, Azure, AWS, etc.)
* 2-5 years of extensive Azure experience
If this is of interest and seems to be a proper fit for your expectations, please apply!