Join one of the fastest growing auto finance companies in the lending industry and they scale out their risk analytics practice, specifically for pricing and profitability. This incumbent will report directly into the new CRO and have complete ownership of credit risk strategies and lending policies focusing on credit pricing and strategy optimization. Additionally, you will be tasked with keeping up to date on all of the latest techniques in data aggregation and visualization.
- Develop and implement credit risk policies, procedures, and standards
- Effectively communicate findings and emerging risks to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Spearhead the design of risk identification and mitigation practices for new and existing loans.
- Analyze existing loans to identify opportunities to drive profitability and more accurately price new loans.
- Liaise with other business heads to effectively implement aforementioned strategies where needed.
- Master's degree or better in any STEM related field
- 12+ years of experience in the consumer credit risk arena, specifically with unsecured lending products. 5+ years with auto loan products is preferred but not required.
- 5+ year of management experience.
- Strong technical proficiency is required as you will be collaborating with various teams to streamline automation, improve existing policies and enhance costumer experience across all channels.
- Proven track record managing and scaling a high performing team.